Our leadership development programmes equip individuals to lead wisely. We teach the core competencies needed to take the lead on complex challenges and opportunities alike.
HOW DO OUR PROGRAMMES WORK?
The leadership development programmes we deliver are highly relational. We will work with you to create an end-to-end development journey that is tailored to your context, location and time frame.
WHAT WILL LEADERS WALK AWAY WITH?
Our founder, Dr. Brennan Jacoby, wrote his Ph.D. on trust, and we continue to develop research-based exercises that help clients enhance their ability to be:
- Highly self-aware, emotionally intelligent individuals;
- Expert collaborators well-versed in trust-building;
- Resilient; and
- Clear-thinking strategists, able to make decisions with confidence.
Our leadership programmes get results because we equip leaders with the tools and understanding they need to fuel their continued development.
Susan Kan (HR Advisor, Barts Health NHS Trust)
WHAT DO OUR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES INVOLVE?
We enjoy creating bespoke leadership development programmes. However, below you will find an example programme outline highlighting the leadership skills we regularly focus on.
- The Philosophy of Leadership: Developing a deeper knowledge of leadership itself and equipping leaders to better understand their own leadership style.
- Trust and Risk: Expert guidance on how to build trust, respond well to broken trust and collaborate effectively.
- Presence and Impact: Our step-by-step method for communicating clearly and sharing vision effectively.
- Stress and Resilience: Tips and techniques for managing stress and meeting challenges well.
- Tough Decisions: Strategies for handling cognitive complexity and making choices under pressure.
We know that leadership development doesn’t end when our programme finishes. We offer ongoing engagement through 1-2-1 sessions and group facilitation to support the continued growth of our clients.
If you’d like to discuss how our philosophical approach can strengthen your leadership, contact us. We’d love to hear from you.