WE EXIST TO HELP COMPANIES NAVIGATE COMPLEXITY
Philosophy at Work provides professional support to companies navigating complex issues and bringing about positive change. We make a positive and tangible difference by creating a safe space for difficult conversations and by bringing a sharp set of tools to bare on the matters our clients are working on.
We work with companies in three main ways:
- Group Facilitation: small or large meetings; post-merger and restructuring team-building events; and ideation and strategy sessions.
- Learning and Development Training. Including sessions on: improving team dynamics through trust; enhancing problem solving through creativity and lateral thinking; growing leadership through resilience; and making presentations and public speaking more impactful.
- Public Speaking: conference presentations; keynote addresses; and group insight and inspiration sessions.
Katja Ulrich-North, Hogen Lovells
We make a positive difference in two ways:
- We create a safe and productive space for our clients and their people to have complex and difficult conversations. This is particularly evident in our work facilitating meetings for those who are coming together for the first time, post-merger or restructure.
- As philosophers, we enable our clients to look at complexity with a robust and sharp set of tools. For example, our work on leadership development programmes focuses heavily on trust, resilience and creativity; topics which have been historically seen as fairly ‘soft’, but which we show to be substantive and impactful.
WE DO REAL PHILOSOPHY
Philosophy might seem overly complex or irrelevant to professional life. But philosophy simply means the ‘love’ (philo) of ‘wisdom’ (sophia), and wisdom makes a real difference to how you go about your work. Throughout history, philosophers have made a science and art out of finding ways to live wisely in everyday life. Philosophy at Work draws on that rich tradition to help companies do their best work.
- Curious Wisdom: Honest questions and substantive answers.
- Genuine: We create safe spaces so you can have difficult conversations and do great work.
- Useful: No navel gazing! Just a practical application of philosophy that makes a positive and tangible difference.
When you work with us, you have a sharp advocate onboard.